Haoss forum: Pravo mesto za ljubitelje dobre zabave i druženja, kao i diskusija o raznim životnim temama.

PrijemTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupiHimna Haoss ForumaFacebook

Delite | 

Filmski citati

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
Gost

Gost

Filmski citati - Page 6 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:07

"She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road wacko. But no more, no less, that's it."

(One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:07

"Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothin' but complain about how you can't stand it in this place here and then you haven't got the guts just to walk out! What do you think you are, for Christ's sake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it."

"Which one of you nuts has got any guts?"

"Billy, I got 25 dollars that says you're gonna burn this woman down."

(One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:08

You spend time with your family?
- Sure I do.
- Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.

The Godfather
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:08

- When Johnny was starting out, he was signed to a personal service contract with a big bandleader. And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it. Johnny is my father's godson. My father went to see this bandleader. He offered him 1 0,000 dollars to let Johnny go, but the bandleader said no. So the next day my father went to see him, but this time with Luca Brasi. Within an hour, he signed a release for a certified cheque of 1,000 dollars.
- How did he do that?
- Made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- What was that?
- Luca Brasi held a gun to his head, and father said that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract. That's a true story. That's my family, Kay. It's not me.

The Godfather
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

Do I keep fuc*ing your wife in the meantime, or what?

A Perfect Murder
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:09

Nisam vise Violeta, to sam bila u predhodnom zivotu. Sad sam Bringdavani a ovo je moj muz Govinda. Idemo u Indiju na Krisnin rodjendan.

HARE KRISNA, HARE KRISNA
KRISNA KRISNA, HARE HARE...

Mi nismo andjeli
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:09

- Vi vrlo dobro znate da ja nisam nikakav doktor filozofije niti to ikada mogu biti.
- A zašto?
- Pa nisam rođen za to.
- Kako nisi rođen? Pa šta ti misliš, da se ljudi rađaju sa opredeljenjima? Ovaj za generala je li, onaj za popa. Varaš se sinko. Čovek se rodi za razbojnika pa postane ministar. Tako i ti. Rodio si se za vucibatinu, ima da postaneš docent univerziteta.

(Dr)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

Marsellus: You see, this profession is filled to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers. Motherfuckers who thought their ass would age
like wine. If you mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If you mean it gets better with age, it don't.

Pulp Fiction
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:10

What's the matter with you? Your brain
is going soft from playing with that girl.

( The Godfather )
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:10

They must really feed each other to the lions 'cause he gave the money right up.

Goodfellas
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

I'd give four million just to be able to take a piss without it hurting.

Hyman Roth
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:11

What's this bite radius crap?

Martin hates boats. Martin hates water. Martin... Martin sits in his car when we go on the ferry to the mainland. I guess it's a childhood thing. It's a... there's a clinical name for it isn't there?

Brody: Drowning.

( Jaws )
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:11

When they found Carbone in the meat truck, he was frozen so stiff it took them two days to thaw him out for the autopsy.

Goodfellas
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt.

The Devil's Advocate
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:12

Barzini will know without being told.
- You mean Tattaglia?
- Tattaglia's a pimp. He could never have outfought Santino. But I didn't know until this day that it was Barzini all along.

Some day, and that day may never come, I'll ask a service of you.

I don't want it near schools, I don't want it sold to children. That's an infàmia. In my city we would keep the traffic to the coloured. They're animals, so let them lose their souls.

The Godfather
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:12

- Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?
- No, I don't think I do, sir, no.
- He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

(Dr. Strangelove)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

Scarface:

Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Tony Montana: This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:13

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me.You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers...and say: "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide... how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Scarface
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:13

Sir, although I respect your authority here at Submarine Supreme and I admire your position of power, I regretfully am going to have to again bow out of the sandwich industry because in reality, I am an animator!
I'm an animator, OK?

Freddy Got Fingered
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

- You got me wrong, Cody. I got nothin' against you. It was Big Ed. He told me to do it. You wouldn't kill me in cold blood, would ya?
- No, I'll let ya warm up a little.

"Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"

(White Heat)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:14

- Pazi... vidis sve ove ljude ovde... mi svi zivimo sa roditeljima. To nije problem.
- Ja zivim i sa babom.

Munje
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:14

But I think once you quit hearin' sir and ma'am, the rest is soon to follow.

No Country For Old Men
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:15

A world without women. It's an old theory of mine. Men can get along without women easily. Easily. I tell you a man's true destiny is not just breeding children, all this childbirth and chocolate, but to be free. To rule and to fight. In other words: to lead a man's existence. Women are no more than a nuisance. Sometimes necessary.

Cross Of Iron
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610Ned 11 Dec - 11:15

And I'm still killing your fuc*king duck. There! Murder! Death! Duck! Dead! Death fuc*king dead! There, the duck is dead!

Kilmer / Morrison

( The Doors )
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Gost

Gost

A crack in the mud at the bottom of a sundried dead lake, I count that more beautiful than any human being.

Animal Wrangler

( Masked and Anonymous )
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Filmski citati   Filmski citati - Page 6 Sat610

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Filmski citati
Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh